Health, Public Services, and Care
This unit is suitable for learners aged pre-16 and above. The qualification aims to offer an introduction to the basic principles of health and safety, including hazards and risks within the workplace
Keyplan College of Colombo provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to:
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Teacher support
- KC Colombo online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Assignments briefing
- Excellent quality of study notes
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- Proper support to our students until they completed the course.
Ncfe / Cache Ofqual regulated awarding bodies
- Introduction to Health and Safety Awareness in the Workplace