OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership course is to develop strategic management and leadership skills. This course is for managers who have the authority to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This qualification reflects current practice in strategic management and leadership. Further It allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership. Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals. Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager. Also this qualification allows learners to progress into their study towards an MBA with advanced standing. Keyplan College of Colombo has a lot of courses to offer in Strategic Management & Leadership. Check our diploma courses here
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
The Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership is delivered:
- In Class
KC Colombo has this course for students who wish to onshore or offshore that means you can study online as well as In Class.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 4 mandatory units and 2 optional units, making a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|F/616/2725||Strategic Human Resource Management||20||100||200|
|J/616/2726||Advanced Business Research Methods||20||100||200|
|Optional Units: Choose any TWO|
|L/616/2727||Strategic Financial Management||20||100||200|
|R/616/2728||Supply Chain and Operations Management||20||100||200|
|Y/616/2729||Entrepreneurship and Innovation||20||100||200|
|L/616/2730||Globalisation and Corporate Governance||20||100||200|
|R/616/2731||Strategic Change Management||20||100||200|
Successful completion of OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to an MBA top-up with advanced standing. For more information visit the University Progressions page.
Assessment is via assignment submission
The programme is accredited by OTHM an Ofqual Regulated awarding body. Click Here to know more about OTHM Qualifications