OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to provide tourism industry professionals with the specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector to gain the skills needed to manage business operations. The qualification provides learners with a contemporary, critical, and international programme that supports their development as managers with a lifelong-learning orientation. The qualification enables learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research. Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing. OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management can be studied online at KC Colombo. Hassle free Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)
More Courses can be checked for Diploma in Tourism & Management.
The programme is delivered:
- In class
For entry Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Unit Ref.||Mandatory units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|J/616/2693||Strategic Management and Marketing||20||100||200|
|R/616/2695||International Tourism Policy and Development||20||100||200|
|Y/616/2696||E-Tourism and Social Media||20||100||200|
|D/616/2697||Advanced Research Methods||20||100||200|
|H/616/2698||Organisational Behaviour in International Contexts||20||100||200|
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.Learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Assessment is via assignment submission