Qualifi Level 2 Diploma Business Beginners in Cyber Security
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in the field of Cyber Security (which includes sub-disciplines of compliance, digital media risk management, security risk management, to name a few) without undertaking any technical level of proficiency. Qualifi Level 2 Diploma Business Beginners in Cyber Security
Students studying for the Diploma in Cyber Security will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding; the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
- 4 Months
- 6 Months
The programme is accredited by Qualifi and Ofqual regulated awarding body.
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
Learners are required to complete the six mandatory units to achieve the 60 credits required to gain the Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credit||TQT||GLH|
|CSM01||Threat and Risk: Expecting the Unexpected||3||10||100||60|
|CSM02||Network Architecture: Communications andProtocols||3||10||100||60|
|CSM03||Mobile Device and Data Risks||3||10||100||60|
|CSM04||Investigations and Incident Response||3||10||100||60|
|CSM05||Solutions: Future-Proofing your Business||3||10||100||60|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations can progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security, or
- directly into employment in an associated.
Assessment is via assignment submission