Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Coaching
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Coaching has been created to develop and reward the coaches and managers of today and the future. It also bring’s recognition and professionalism to the coaching sectors. This Diploma in Coaching will encourage both academic and professional development. It helps the learners to move forward. This course realises not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The rationale of the programmes is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their coaching capabilities within the sector. The outcome of the Diplomas, which is a UK/EU recognised Qualification. Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Coaching can be studied online at KC Colombo.
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Coaching will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners. This includes blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors. Also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The Level 4 Diploma in Coaching is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI an Ofqual regulated qualification
The Level 4 Diploma in Coaching is delivered:
- In Class
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and know- how.
The Qualification is made up of 6 units. All units are mandatory and required by learners for the Level 4 Diploma in Coaching.
|DCE401||Understand and Establish a Coaching Agreement||20||200|
|DCE402||Create Positive Coaching Relationship||20||200|
|DCE403||Effective Communication in a Coaching Environment||20||200|
|DCE404||Action Planning and Goal Setting for Coaching||20||200|
|DCE405||Manage Progress and Accountability in a Coaching Environment||20||200|
|DCE406||Meet Ethical and Professional Coaching Standards||20||200|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Coaching will allow progress to:
- a QUALIFI Diploma, or
- the second year of undergraduate study in business management; or
- directly into employment in an associated
Assessment is via assignment submission