Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law – Overview
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law Qualification has been created by Keyplan College of Colombo to develop and reward learners with legal skills and knowledge in international business law and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. To know about Oualifi more, Click here. Diploma of International Business Law is a very useful course for your professional growth.
The aim of Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law programme is to develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can usefully be applied in further study, the legal profession and public service. It provides students with an understanding of the law in the context of business to equip them with abilities needed to work with advance issues.
Prospects of the organisations they work with or for.
The objectives of this suite of Qualifications is to:
- provide career path support to Learners who wish to develop their management, enterprise capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector
- improve understanding of the business environment, organisations and how they are managed and developed; and
- develop skills and abilities in Learners to support their professional development
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Qualifi)
The programme is delivered:
- In Class
Many of our students prefer to study online on easy and interactive platform by Keyplan College of Colombo, London, United Kingdom.
In order to apply you should have either: Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 6 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in the legal sector and/or;
- Learners who possess a level 6 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.
The overall structure of the course is based on seven modules that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes. Each unit has the equivalency of 20 credits. Learners are required to complete only six units to achieve the Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law.
|IBL701||International Trade Law||7||20|
|IBL702||Commercial Trust Law||7||20|
|IBL703||Industrial and Intellectual Property Law||7||20|
|IBL704||Law of Financial Crimes||7||20|
|IBL706||Legal Research and Research Methods||7||20|
|IBL707||Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices||7||20|
Learners completing the Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 8 Strategic Management and Leadership, or (Click here to know more)
- LLM with the associated partner University; or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- No Exams
Visit for more information, https://qualifi.net/ofqual-recognition/