Overview – OTHM Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
OTHM Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement qualifications will enable candidates in which they have experience and competence. Study online Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement at KC Colombo.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
This programme is accredited by Ofqual awarding body (OTHM)
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 2 Month
- 4 Month
The programme is delivered:
- In Class
OTHM Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16.
OTHM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
This consists of 2 mandatory units for a combined total of 10 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Level||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|F/617/8438||Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment||3||4||24||40|
|J/617/8442||Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding||3||6||30||60|
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment as an assessor or onto to relevant qualifications such as Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
Assessment is via assignment submission