OTHM Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
OTHM Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice will enable candidates in which they have experience and competence. Study Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice online at KC Colombo.
The objective of OTHM Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualifications are to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their quality assurance role in education. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective quality assurance practitioner. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective performance, planning and accountability and development.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 3 Month
- 4 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)
The Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is delivered:
- In Class
Level 4 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 18.
OTHM does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications.
This qualification consists of 2 mandatory units for a combined total of 12 credits, 120 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 90 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Level||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|D/617/8463||Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment||4||6||45||60|
|H/617/8464||Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment||4||6||45||60|
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment as an assessor or onto to relevant qualifications Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
Assessment is via assignment submission