OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care
OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care is for people who want to work in health and social care, or you may already be working in health and social care and you are looking to develop your knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for people of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. The Social Services and Well-being Act 2014 means that anyone working in health and social care should be learning and improving their practice on an ongoing basis. So, this diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills, and experience as a contemporary health and social care practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles should you wish to do so now or in the future. Study online Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management at KC Colombo.
Keyplan College of Colombo provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in-class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The learnes can choose the course duation from Three options.
This Diploma in Health and Social Care is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
The learner can select one mode of study:
- In class
In order to apply you should have either:
- This health and social care qualification is designed for learners aged 16 and above.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|H/618/5284||Responsibilities of a Health and Social Care worker||10||20||100|
|T/618/5287||Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care||10||20||100|
|F/618/5289||Effective Communication and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care||10||20||100|
|F/618/5292||Health, Safety, and Wellbeing in Health and Social Care Settings||10||20||100|
|J/618/5293||Person-centered Approaches in Health and Social Care Settings||10||20||100|
|L/618/5294||Effective Handling of Information in Health and Social Care Settings||10||20||100|
Learners completing the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care will allow progress to:
- The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management, or
- The first year of undergraduate study in health and social care; or
Directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission