OTHM Level 6 Diploma In Health and Social Care Management
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. Health courses are always very useful for your career. Study Level 6 Diploma In health and social care management.
The Diploma in health and social care management enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector. othm, online diploma in heath and social care management, health courses.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm) an Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body.
The programme is delivered:
- In class
For entry of diploma in social care management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification as recognised by UK.
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The Level 6 Diploma in health and social care management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. Ref.||Unit title||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|A/507/9476||Personal and Professional Development||10||40||100|
|D/507/9471||Managing Quality in Health and Social Care||15||60||150|
|H/507/9469||Principles of Health and Social Care Management||15||60||150|
|H/507/9472||Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces||15||60||150|
|K/507/9473||Financial Decision Making for Healthcare Managers||15||60||150|
|M/507/9474||Human Resource Management in Health and Social Care||15||60||150|
|Y/507/9470||Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care||15||60||150|
|D/507/9468||Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals||20||100||200|
Successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 7 Diplomas.You can further study OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management or learners are eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Master’s degree programmes.
Assessment is via assignment submission
KC Colombo provide progressions to the following Universities.
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth