OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management The level 4 diploma is intended for people who have some experience or a level 3 qualification in the health and social care industry. It is therefore for people who seek advancement in their careers towards a management position or want to use it to satisfy the CQC ongoing learning requirements.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The programme is available in 3 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
- 12 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
Learner can select one mode of study
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification, or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience will also be acceptable
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory unit title||Credit|
|A/617/2654||Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Health and Social Care||20|
|T/617/2653||Professional Development in Health and Social Care||20|
|M/617/2652||Effective Communication in Health and Social Care||20|
|K/617/2651||Health and Safety in Health and Social Care||20|
|H/617/2650||Assessment Processes for Effective Health and Social Care Delivery||20|
|M/617/2649||Managing Resources in Health and Social Care||20|
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 5 Diplomas. The Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme or directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission only
KC Colombo provide progressions to the following Universities.
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth