OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management diploma is for people who want to work in health and social care, or you may already be working in health and social care and you are looking to develop your knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for people of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. The Social Services and Well-being Act 2014 means that anyone working in health and social care should be learning and improving their practice on an ongoing basis. So, this diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills and experience as a contemporary health and social care practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles should you wish to do so now or in the future. Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management study online at KC Colombo.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is available in 3 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
- 12 Month
This Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
Learner can select one mode of study
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification, or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience will also be acceptable
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.
|Partnership Working in Health and Social Care
|Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals
|Health Improvement and Promotion of Well- being
|Leading Teams in Health and Social Care
|Providing Professional Supervision for Staff
|Research in Health and Social Care
Successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 6 Diplomas. The Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 3 (final year) of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme or directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission only
KC Colombo provide progressions to the following Universities.
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth