Business management is the act of organizing people to accomplish the desired goals and objectives of a business. Business management requires the utilization of the entity’s resources in the most efficient manner possible.
Business Management is the act of organizing corporate resources for the purposes of achieving profitable business. In doing this the secondary aims of the business are simultaneously achieved. These would include fulfilling the mission statement and satisfying the stakeholder’s aspirations.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
Learner can select one mode of study
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent, or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience will also be acceptable
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Credit|
|J/616/3021||Human Resource Management||20|
|T/616/3032||Accounting for Managers||20|
Successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Business Management provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into the Final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission only
Progress to the following programmes (BA/BSC Final Year) at
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth