Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Level 3 Diploma focuses upon developing understanding, skills, and abilities to equip the Learner with the skills to be an effective manager. Hospitality management is the study of the management in sectors which includes, hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, amusement parks, destination marketing organizations, convention centers, country clubs, and leisure facilities
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Qualifi)
Learner can select one mode of study
- In class
For entry Level 3 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification, learners must be 16-year-old.
The qualification is made up of four units. All units are mandatory and required by learners for the Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credits|
|HTM301||Introduction to the Tourism Industry||3||30|
|HTM302||Introduction to the Hospitality Industry||3||30|
|HTM303||Introduction to Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism||3||30|
|HTM304||Introduction to Customer Service for Hospitality and Tourism||3||30|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management can progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Directly into employment in an associated.
Assessment is via assignment submission only
Southampton Solent University
University of Derby
University of Lincoln
University of Portsmouth
University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN)