Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
This level 7 award is designed to equip the learner with senior management skills, so that the learner will be able to make competent strategic decisions in the hospitality sector. The study will incorporate a wide variety of management tools that are useful in a rapidly business environment. Study online Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management with KC Colombo.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The programme is available in 3 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
- 12 Month
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
Learner can select one mode of study
- In class
For entry Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||TQT||Credit||GLH|
|HTM701||Marketing Approaches in Hospitality and Tourism||7||300||30||150|
|HTM702||Strategic Planning Facets in Hospitality and Tourism||7||300||30||150|
|HTM703||Tourism Policy in International Context andDevelopment||7||300||30||150|
|HTM704||The Culture and Society in Tourism||7||300||30||150|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree,or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission only
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth