Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is offered at Keyplan College of Colombo. This diploma course provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realizing their potential and by association the prospects of the organizations they work with or for. Management of a range of business operations and functions and challenges for organizations will introduce Learners to theory, practice, and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how. KC Colombo offers Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship online as well as In class.
A diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational, and environmental issues;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgment, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social, and other transferable skills.
Keyplan College of Colombo provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where students can see all the study notes, assignments briefing, and online library. Level 3 Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a great foundation course
The program is available in 2 duration modes:
The Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program is accredited by QUALIFI which is regulated by Ofqual
The program is delivered:
- In class
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression to apply for the course:
- Learners should be at least 16 years old.
The Diploma requires 3 Mandatory Units and a minimum of 2 Optional Units
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|BIE301||Innovation for Business||3||100||10|
|BIE302||English for Business Communication||3||100||10|
|Unit Reference||Optional Units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|BIE304||Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial business planning||3||150||15|
|BIE306||Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting||3||150||15|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Business innovation and Entrepreneurship will allow progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Business Management, or
- the first year of undergraduate study in a related subject; or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission
Know more about Business and Management – Entrepreneurship Courses At Keyplan College of Colombo.