Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management
The qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. It’s a great opportunity for centres and learners . This programme will provide relevant new skills and qualities. Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management at KC Colombo.
This Diploma in Introduction to Management will encourage both academic and professional development. Learners also move forward to realize not just their own potential but also that of organizations across a broad range of sectors. The qualification is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 Diploma will progress to a QUALIFI’s Level 4 qualification.
QUALIFI Diploma in Introduction to Management qualifications looks to provide a realistic and broad opportunity for learners seeking career and professional development. They will support learners in realizing their potential and provide clear objectives.
These objectives are to:
• provide career path support to learners who wish to develop their management skills, enterprise
capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector
• improve learner understanding of any given business environments and organizations and how they
are managed and developed
• develop skills and abilities in learners to support their professional development. Our qualifications provide a rich mix of disciplines and skills development opportunities. Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives, and processes of organizations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces on them. The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organizational ability to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be
Our qualifications will develop the learner’s ability to:
• apply analytical and evaluative techniques and enhance those skills
• investigate issues and opportunities
• develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational, and environmental issues
• use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
• make use of relevant information from different sources
• develop and encourage problem-solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
• exercise judgment and take responsibility for decisions and actions
• develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social, and other transferable skills
Keyplan College of Colombo provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where students can see all the study notes, assignments briefing, and online library.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI this awarding body is regulated by Ofqual.
It is delivered:
- In class
This Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression to apply for the course:
- Learners should be atleast 16 years old.
The Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management comprises 6 mandatory units in total.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||TQT||GLH||Credits|
|IM301||Managing Business Operations||3||100||75||10|
|IM302||An Introduction to Finance||3||100||75||10|
|IM303||Working in Teams||3||100||75||10|
|IM304||An Introduction to Leadership Skills||3||100||75||10|
Learners completing the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management can progress to:
- a QUALIFI Level 4 qualification, or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission