Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management Qualification provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential. It helps learning the management of specific challenges. It will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models. That will further provide valuable knowledge. Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Business Management at KC Colombo, London which can be studied online.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners. It include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors. We do also provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is available in 2 duration modes:6 Month9 Month
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI this awarding body is regulated by Ofqual.
The programme is delivered:
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and know- how.
The Qualification is made up of 6 units. All units are mandatory and required by learners for the Level 4 Certificate in Business Management.
|BUS 1.1||Communications in Organisations||20||200|
|BUS 1.2||Leadership and the Organisation||20||200|
|BUS 1.3||Financial Awareness||20||200|
|BUS 1.4||Managing Change||20||200|
|BUS 1.5||Business Operations||20||200|
|BUS 1.6||Developing Teams||20||200|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Business Management can progress to:
• the QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Business Management or Business Enterprise,or
• the second year of undergraduate study in business management; or
• directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission