Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in the field of Cyber Security (which includes sub-disciplines of compliance, digital media risk management, security risk management, to name a few) without undertaking any technical level of proficiency. Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security
Students studying for the Qualifi Diploma in Cyber Security will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding; the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
- 6 Months
- 8 Months
The programme is accredited by Qualifi an Ofqual regulated awarding body.
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience.
Learners are required to complete six units (five mandatory units and one elective unit) to achieve the 120 credits required to gain the Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credit||TQT||GLH|
|CSEC01||Cyber Security Threat and Risk||4||20||200||120|
|CSEC02||Network Security and Data Communications||4||20||200||120|
|CSEC03||Database Security and ComputerProgramming||4||20||200||120|
|CSEC04||Incident Response, Investigations andForensics||4||20||200||120|
|CSEC05||Security Strategy: Laws, Policies andImplementation||4||20||200||120|
|Unit Reference||Elective Units||Level||Credit||TQT||GLH|
|CSEC06||Cyber Security Threats and Risk: Bankingand Finance||4||20||200||120|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security
can progress to:
- a Higher Education Level 5 course in Cyber Security, or
- directly into employment in an associated
Assessment is via assignment submission (No Exams)