Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
This Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification have been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. Firstly Management of a range of business operations and functions is taught. Secondly, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models. It will provide valuable knowledge to the students. You also have a lot of career opportunities and a chance to work in health sector. Study Diploma in Health and Social Care this course at Keyplan College of Colombo. You have the option to study diploma in health and social care online at KC Colombo.
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care course helps to understand issues and concepts of this qualification. Moreover problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through all the Units. Examples of activities which can contribute to Total Qualification Time include:
- Guided Learning
- Independent and unsupervised research/learning
- Unsupervised compilation of a portfolio of work experience
- Check on coursework
- Watching a pre-recorded podcast or webinar
- Unsupervised work-based learning
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and also we do provide our student KC Colombo online portal where student can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
This Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
Accredited by QUALIFI an Ofqual regulated Awarding Body.
This Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care course is available in 2 delivery modes:
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals; students who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care or business
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care comprises 5 Units in total.
|Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care
|The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care
|Partnership working in Health and Social Care
|Working with Service users with Complex Needs
Students completing the QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care allow progress to:
- the final year of an undergraduate degree; or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
You can further study
- OTHM Level 6 Diploma In Health And Social Care Management, Click Here
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management, Click Here
Assessment is via assignment submission