OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management – OTHM. This Course is to develop learners understanding of policy and management theory. It helps in your practice in health and social care. Also it provides learners with an opportunity to solve with the challenges faced. Further it will provide vital knowledge. It enhances the ability to work as an effective manager in the social care industry. Moreover it combines both theoretical and practical knowledge. For instance qualification will also develop and further enhance knowledge and skills. Specially areas of leading change & effective performance is covered. In addition you get better skills of planning and accountability. It increases your development and team leadership qualities. Above all learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration or management. Othm Level 7 diploma in health and social care management is being offered at KC Colombo.
Keyplan College of Colombo provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience. Learners are able to:
- Access all course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Dedicated tutor support
- KC Colombo online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Our assignment briefing, materials are of high quality and easy to understand.
- Excellent quality study notes
- Prompt assignment marking and feedback
- Full access to an online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses-leading to degrees from UK and American university’s
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Full support to our student until they completed the course
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is available in 2 duration modes:
6 Months and
This Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm) an Ofqual regulated awarding body.
This course is delivered:
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification consists of
6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|D/618/2710||Health and Social Care Leadership||20||100||200|
|H/618/2711||Managing People in Health and Social Care||20||100||200|
|K/618/2712||Managing Finance in Health and Social Care||20||100||200|
|M/618/2713||Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies||20||100||200|
|T/618/2714||Leading Change in Health and Social Care||20||100||200|
|D/507/9468||Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals||20||100||200|
Achieving the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study.Learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Assessment is via assignment submission
KC Colombo provide progressions to the following Universities.
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth